How Pretzels are Made
Cash or St. Louis checks with Missouri Driver’s License accepted.
A minimum $5.00 order is required for credit card purchases.
Gift certificates are available!
How to keep pretzels fresh:
- Pretzels will remain fresh 8-10 hours.
- Pretzels should be removed from the bag as soon as possible. Put them in a bowl or basket so the pretzels can breathe and the salt won’t melt. Take a clue from Gus…the pretzels lay on the table until they are purchased.
- Freeze leftover pretzels in a brown paper bag and reheat in the microwave.
- We suggest never wrapping the pretzels in foil or plastic wrap. This causes the pretzel salt to melt…no one likes soggy pretzels.
- Freeze pretzels sandwiches in a sealed bag if they will not be consumed the day of purchase.